Jenna’s Squad got crafty this month! First they decorated triangle-shaped Rice Krispie Treats for a gluten-free mishloach manot treat (see directions below.) Then they decorated masks with feathers and gems. This 7th grade group of girls is all ready for Purim!
- Homemade Rice Krispie Treats cut into triangles
- Lollipop sticks
- 15 oz bar of semi-sweet chocolate
- Sprinkles, candy or other decorative items
- Dip lollipop stick into melted chocolate and push into center of triangle shaped rice krispie treat, allow to set for a few minutes
- Dip triangle pops into melted chocolate
- Use your favorite sprinkles, chocolate chips, oreos or candy to decorating before that chocolate sets in!
- Place on parchment to let dry
- Wrap in Sandwich bag and tie with a ribbon